Monday, June 07, 2010

Why I am happy today: I got to do the three things I love the most - painting, playing/listening to music, thinking (and I did them with my friends)

I had fun hanging out with Shanhui today. We went for the the beautiful sunday concert featuring philharmonic youthwinds playing songs from games, animations, movies. Music really makes me happy, I've never felt so happy in a long, long time. Its pretty funny how songs can really tug at your heartstrings but they really do.

We walked all around suntec, to iluma, to bugis till our feet hurt but it was great having conversations along the way. Enjoyed every bit of the day :)

I shall emphasize on the point that I've never felt so happy in a long, long time. Hearing the band play familiar pieces makes me think about what I could do in the future. I know I'm nowhere near good on the flute since I've just picked it up, but I'd really love to play in a band/orchestra when I grow up. I must improve and not lose passion for it. Not to forget about the piano too.


Painting with Sarah in the artroom today and yesterday night made me realise how much I love painting and how I'm willing to stay in school for longer periods of time to paint. I do get frustrated when I don't get it right but I should improve if I build up on them. We had our little adventure these two days too ;D



short shoutouts (not in order of importance)

Sarah, this is for you and I feel really glad to have you to talk to about absolutely anything. Like absolutely everything.

Peixuan, I actually do look forward to you saying hi to me everyday and thanks for all your JIAYOUs and everything. can't wait to see you!!

Syairah, thanks for the tag :D I miss walking to the busstop with you haha! & I LOVE THE BAG TOO. & I like how the few of us share everything!

Linette, who always thinks too much like me. I'm always on for any trip for food or whatever! :D

Anna, we should really get out soon and have a talk over a cuppa tea or our trip to cool places. welcome back! :D

Kaiying, the conversation we had on the bed yesterday felt great though it was a short one! Meet up soon k!

Ashley, sorry I'm always busy when you want to meet up with you :( Seeyou soon!

Annia, for being the person I always miss and feel close to even though we seldom get to see each other!

Riane, for being the person I always miss too! & for putting a smile on my face everytime I bump into you.

Shanhui, I really enjoyed to day and can't wait for our next trip out! :D

Rayseen, "I KNOW RIGHT" must be our most said phrase. D: too. haha!

Kenneth, for all your encouragements too, STICK TO YOUR SCHEDULE TOO DUDE :D


I'm thankful for you all :) I don't know if I'll suddenly remember somebody after switching off the computer, just as long as your name appears here eventually :D


The sentences in this post are so simple yet honest.
You don't have to wonder if they are, I know they are.

No comments: